Saturday, November 28, 2015

Rolo M&M's Pretzel Candy

Pretzel Candy
These are so quick and easy to make! And they are yummy tooo!  For  us, they kind of taste like a Twix Bar.  I can’t tell you just how many this makes.  You won’t use all the pretzels and I am sure this time we didn’t use all the Rolo’s either!  LOL!!  Although my un-wrappers swear they didn’t sneak any Rolos while they were unwrapping.   These make a great little gift for the Bus Driver, School Secretary, Mail Carrier.  Put them in a pretty box with a bow and you are all set!

Ingredients:
1 package of  pretzels (I used the round ones)
2  bags of Rolos Candy (unwrapped)
I bag of Christmas M & M’s
pretzel candy
On a baking tray, spray lightly with vegetable spray.
Lay out the pretzels and place an unwrapped Rolo on each one. (I placed the Rolo upside down and they fit perfectly inside the hole and didn’t move around.
Place  in oven for maybe 5  minutes on lowest setting (170 degrees).
When the chocolate candy begins to look shiny pull them quick!
Add an M & M to each one. I pressed  down on them while I was placing them on there and the pressure filled up the hole inside the pretzel.
Allow to cool on baking tray.


I store these in the freezer in an airtight container when I make them ahead.  They hold up great!

No comments:

Post a Comment