Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jenny's Delicious Baked Tofu Recipe

Can honestly say that I enjoyed tofu for the first time this past weekend when my daughter (in-law) Jenny prepared it her very special way….I learned that the extra firm tofu is best to buy and that blotting it with a paper towel and removing all the moisture made it so much better…Jenny made a special topping of equal parts of Fresh Lemon Juice, finely minced fresh garlic and Miso, which she placed on top of the tofu squares and placed them on a baking sheet to bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins….This was absolutely Delicious….Reminded me of a baked ricotta cheese…..Loved it on top of my salad, but I could think of many uses for it as a meatless meal or a great snack!!! Looking forward to trying this at home!!! Thanks Jenny for sharing this recipe of yours with me to enjoy!!! Love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment