Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Japanese Restaurant Style Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing


Japanese Restaurant Style Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing 



I have a confession to make. I am even guilty of telling myself that “ignorance is bliss” sometimes…
I’ve been afraid to ask what the ingredients are in my favorite local Japanese restaurant’s carrot ginger dressing because it tastes so damn good. Sorry, there is just no other way to put it. When I go, I always ask for the dressing on the side, dipping my fork in the dressing between each bite. But seriously, I could drink the entire little bowl of dressing they send out on the side, but I don’t because the knowledge I have gained about the ingredients used in most restaurants (not just Japanese restaurants) have led to me to believe there is almost a 100% certainty of GMO soy oil or other GMO ingredients being used in this particular dressing. So needless to say, I haven’t gone and had Japanese in a while but that doesn’t mean I don’t get my carrot ginger dressing fix!
Ginger Salad Final

4.8 from 11 reviews
Food Babe's Japanese Restaurant Ginger Salad Dressing
Prep time
Total time
Author: 
Serves: 6-8
Ingredients
Instructions
  1. Throw everything in a high speed blender and blend until smooth
Notes
Serve with your favorite greens or crisp romaine, cucumbers, and green peppers topped with sprouts ***Choose all organic ingredients if possible***



No comments:

Post a Comment