Sunday, February 21, 2010

ORIENTAL GINGER NOODLES

I always enjoy oriental noodles when I have them at a Restaurant. So, I had to develop a good recipe so that I could prepare them at home. I use thin spaghetti, but you can use the sauce with your favorite oriental noodles. Try it, and let me know how you like it!



ORIENTAL GINGER NOODLES:



8 ounces Thin Spaghetti

1/4 cup rice vinegar

3 - 4 green onion, sliced

2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce

1 - 2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger

4 tablespoons honey

1 teaspoon chili paste

2 teaspoons sesame oil

1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)

Cook spaghetti according to package directions al dente...Drain, set aside

Whisk all the rest of ingredients in a small bowl. In a large serving bowl, place the hot cooked spaghetti, add all of the sauce mixture and toss to coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment